IPv6 Regional Conference, 2011 Malaysia

A

Azly Ally

Hi,

IPv4 Has been used since 1985, now IPv6 was a "Next Generation of Internet" is designed to replaced IPv4 which expected to run out by 2011. Malaysia organized "IPv6 Regional Conference, July 2011. Kindly visit www.is-seraya avs.com. the speakers :

1) Latif Ladid-Chairman IPv6

2) PROF Ma Yan Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications-CHINA

3) Mr Pradeed Prasad, International Telecommunication Union (ITU)- United States

3) Mr Yves Poppe, TATA communications-CANADA

We will have the great pleasure of Honorable Y.A.B. DATO` SRI HJ MOHD NAJIB BIN TUN HJ ABDUL RAZAK Prime Minister of Malaysia to grace the official opening and launch of the above conference.

Thus, we would like to invite your organization to attend as delegates and also if possible to extend sponsorship support on behalf of your organization.

We believe that this conference will benefit your organization especially on your advertising campaign. Through your sponsorship you will also gain access to larger target market in information Technologies, in Malaysia and a region.

This is 1st and the biggest conference reg IPv6 in country and the region on south east asia. For more detail visit our web site or mail to me at: [email protected]

I believe that just recently the Asia-Pacific region *did* run out of IPV4 addresses. The rest of the world is expected to follow close behind. It will be interesting to see how the automation vendors respond to this, as I don't know if any of them support IPV6 yet. We will probably need IPV6 to IPV4 translator boxes if we want to interface the plant floor to the office systems.