isa to pci bus

V

vij

How to convert a analog to digital card from isa bus to pci bus or is there any adapter for using isa bus on pci bus or where we can buy pci A-D card in Bombay

K

kalpak dabir

ask Dynalog, Bombay (5181900) for Advantech or Theta Controls, Pune (4222557) for National Instruments solutions

I am g.j.doshi from ahmedabad, india. i am looking for a pci to isa convertor in which my isa based data communication card can work. can u help me?

N

narender negi

Dear friend,

i too am looking for a similar solutio. If U had got the solution for it then do Pl. send me the solution .

Thanx.

Narender negi

F

Fred Daniali

You're out of luck Narender. If you really need to use that comm card, you're best bet is to find an older motherboard with an ISA slot... I believe that you can order one through a popular US distributor like Fry's Electronics for a cheap price, including a processor. Unfortunately, most of these boards are not fresh in the box but service returns. The fastest motherboard/cpu combo available is an AMD Duron 800mhz... still nice and fast for you. If you do find a PCI to ISA converter please let me know.

Sincerely,
Fred Daniali
DACS, Inc.
California, United States of America

Maybe the card you need is in HP CAS - Digital Parts and Parts Exchange, you can try with 54-23530-01 or anyone in this site. If work this card, let know.

Regards