Jobs in Automation

M

Manikandan

After completing my M.Tech mechatronics, my Undergraduate degree is B.E., (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) I joined here as a post graduate engineering trainee (PGET).

My department is development. I have to develop the machines and I have to do automation.this is my job profile. not only this any development activities like TPM implementation, process modification, factory layout modification, etc.

In my graduation I learned the theoretical things not that much practical. but here in this organization expectation is more on me. they are giving 100% freedom. but I'm struggling a lot. I want to give some benefit to this organisation also to me. for that, What are the things that I have to start with? because it is almost 8 months. but my learning rate is very low. where I have to concentrate more? how to get practical knowledge? please help me in this regard. I'm very much confused.

Manikandan

P

Pedro Torres

I have found that the best automation school is found working the field. I am working for a Pharmaceutical as a contractor, interacting with instrumentists and technicians during troubleshooting and getting involved in getting the job done. Applying what I have learned and teaching other people what I have learned, makes the job a little bit easier.

Pedro Torres
Cayey, PR 00736