Kepware ClientAce examples

W

wwlederer

Dear colleagues,

I loaded the ClientAce demo from the Kepware site. Found some examples embedded into the program, but no manual explaining what are examples about and what to do with them.

Found pdf manuals: "ClientAce: Creating a Simple Windows Form Application" and "ClientAce WPF Project Example." Not clear, where the related projects can be downloaded from? A try to make a project by following the manuals was not successful. Eventually, I managed to create a simple form in VS 2012 after watching YouTube film.

I read, that the examples are not supported by Kepware. Why?

regards,
Wal

W

waldemar lederer

Dear colleagues,

Can somebody show, or link to an example, how to assign the value of the Kepserver's tag to the VS variable and other way round, please?

regards,
Wal

> I loaded the ClientAce demo from the Kepware site. Found
> some examples embedded into the program, but no manual
> explaining what are examples about and what to do with them.

F

Fred Loveless

Greetings, The ClientAce Help file is the manual and it is installed with ClientAce. You can also get the manual in PDF format from the website at (https://www.kepware.com/products/clientace/documents/clientace-manual.pdf).

Also you can call in and get some pre-sales support if you need it.

Laslty all of the examples that install with ClientAce are internally documented and should explain each set of code you are looking at. If you are not seeing what you are expecting let support know and they can get it update.