Kepware to Allen Bradley SLC5/03 via Prosoft Gateway

I am trying to have Kepware read data from an Allen Bradley SLC5/04 PLC via a Prosoft PLX51-DF1-ENI Gateway. I am using the Manufacturing Suite in Kepware to communicate to the devices. I have attached a segment of the network for better illustration.

What I have Tried:
  1. I can upload/download the program from/to the PLC through the gateway.
  2. I can view live values using RSLogix500.
  3. I can send message commands from the CompactLogix PLC to the SLC5/04.
  4. I can open the webpage on the gateway using the computer with that contains the Kepware Server.
  5. Used the Kepware ENI:SLC 500 Modular and Fixed I/O, Micrologix 1100 and 1400 drivers.

Attachments

I am trying to have Kepware read data from an Allen Bradley SLC5/04 PLC via a Prosoft PLX51-DF1-ENI Gateway. I am using the Manufacturing Suite in Kepware to communicate to the devices. I have attached a segment of the network for better illustration.

What I have Tried:
  1. I can upload/download the program from/to the PLC through the gateway.
  2. I can view live values using RSLogix500.
  3. I can send message commands from the CompactLogix PLC to the SLC5/04.
  4. I can open the webpage on the gateway using the computer with that contains the Kepware Server.
  5. Used the Kepware ENI:SLC 500 Modular and Fixed I/O, Micrologix 1100 and 1400 drivers.
Hi

What is the LEAK TEST PLC stand for...
Where are you stuck....

Hi

What is the LEAK TEST PLC stand for...
Where are you stuck....
The leak test PLC pressurizes a part and measures to see if there are any pinhole size openings where the part was welded. I was stuck in that I could not get the Kepware tags to display anything other than "unknown" no matter which Allen Bradley driver I chose. I found my issue though. I had the incorrect node number for the PLC in the Prosoft gateway. Once that was corrected, using the Micrologix 1400 driver worked. Thank you for taking time to read and respond my post!