KROHNE Altosonic V12 stuck in test mode

Hello,

My name is Asif. I work in an Oil / Gas industry and I am new to this forum.

I need help regarding Krohne Altosonic V12 Flow transmitter.

During PM activity we isolated the transmitter and after maintenance, when we power on the Transmitter again, it started with self testing (Krohne Logo is visible with loading icon under it). It's been almost a month that it is stuck in self testing mode and for some reason, does not go to the measuring mode. We checked the manual... Nothing. We don't know what is causing the Transmitter to showcase this kind of behavior.
Any thoughts, recommendation would be appreciated.

Note: The transmitter was working / measuring before being isolated.

Regards,
Asif M.

Except for repair instructions on
- replacing the entire electronics unit
- exchange of transducers, either under pressure or depressurized
- replacing the clock battery
there is no troubleshooting information in the manual.

So either you have boat anchor or you can get in touch with Krohne about getting a warranty replacement.

Krohne's statement in the servicing section of the manual:
In case of malfunction, it is recommended to call for support of the manufacturer or assistance of a trained and qualified service technician, in order to address the problem and to identify the parts that may need to be replaced, in case the meter itself causes the problem.

Hello. Thanks for answers. Unfortunately for some reason I could not access this site, I don't know why. Because I tried accessing from different computers. During next days I will try to check your recommendations and let you know about the results.

Hi thank you for the udpate

See following informations i got from OEM manual

it looks like you need to get that diagnostic software or also accessible by web browser

1678465661809.png

1678465682144.png