Ladder Logic Urgency!

J

James

Here is the problem. I am an A Level Student currently working on Ladder Logic. I say working on, but i mean thinking about working on. It has to be in FRIDAY or I fail, and I have no idea how to make a program in ICON. I am desperate for someone to assist me how to do this! Help a man in need?

email: [email protected]

If there is one thing worse than a co-student that puts off his studies and leaches of the efforts of others, its a co-worker who does it. The problem is that the student becomes the co-worker. I know thats harsh to say, but you have to stand on your own two feet in the world. Now is not the time to reinforce bad habits. Dig yourself out of this one if you can, and if you can't then consider the need to repeat the class as one of life's lessons about the real world.

This suggests you have not asked for help from your instructors and are too stubborn or too embarrassed to ask for help from them now at the eleventh hour.

Your assignment didn't seem too difficult so you put it off until the last minute. Ask for help from the instructors now. Don't wait. Start your assignments when they are assigned.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

> If there is one thing worse than a co-student that puts off his studies and leaches of the efforts of others, its a co-worker who does it. The problem is that the student becomes the co-worker.

I disagree. The leaching student is worse. A student using the work of others (without telling his teacher) will confuse diagnostics and lead others to beleive he has learned. A co-worker may be 'delegating responsibility' or asking for help in an area while more than making up for it with other skills. 'Teamwork' may apply to the
co-worker, whereas students are (usually) expected to work independently, or with the same (external) resources available to all other students.

M
Define leach!

There is someone a lot lot worse than someone who asks his colleagues for advice and that is the person who doesn't ask questions when s/he is unsure of how to proceed or of the best way to proceed.