Landis Staefa System 600 Programming Manual

J

John Pitcher

Anyone know where I can obtain a programming manual for a Landis Staefa system 600 EMS?

Howdy John,

We're now called Siemens Building Technologies, Inc. If you don't have a Technical Support Program (service contract) with us, just look us up in the phone book. If you have a TSP, the Service Salesman or field tech can bring a PPCL manual out the next time they come. If you don't have a TSP, you may have to pay for it; either cash or take a sales presentation.

Best,
B.O. May 6, 2005
--
Robert Old, System Architecture, [email protected]
Siemens Building Technologies, Inc., Building Automation
1000 Deerfield Pkwy., Buffalo Grove, IL 60089-4513 USA
Phone: +1(847)941-5623, Fax: +1(866)699-0126

R

Ricky Sarmiento

Hi Robert,

I'm Ricky Sarmiento, currently employed in one of prestigious semi-conductor company in the Philippines. May I ask you a favor on when can we seek help regardng the system 600 down here, if you have local supplier in Philippines. We are currently looking at upgrading/repair our system which was originally installed way back 1997. Could you please help me with this, I am new to this company and they don't even have the drawings and reference for this building management system, software and controls was not used for almost 2-3 years according to the facilites personnel.

Looking forward for your answer.

Thanks & regards,

Howdy Ricky,
Off the list, send your email address/contact information to me at [email protected] and I'll pass it along to the folks responsible for the
Philipines market.

Best,
B.O. Oct. 7, 2005
--
Robert Old, System Architecture, [email protected]
Siemens Building Technologies, Inc., Building Automation
1000 Deerfield Pkwy., Buffalo Grove, IL 60089-4513 USA
Phone: +1(847)941-5623, Fax: +1(866)699-0126