LEVEL TRANSMITTER 3300 SERIES ROSEMOUNT

U

umair

i am facing a problem regarding level transmitter. my problem is that when ever my temperature fluctuate, my level goes beyond my level giving some peaks. i want to know that how to control the level even if the temperature changes. kindly do reply me as i am waiting anxiously for your kind solution. My id is [email protected]

Hi,

the Guide Wave Radar is not influenced by temperature or anything else for that matter. The only thing that can influence the accuracy of the radar is when the dielectric constant of your product have changed.

We have found offshore that this happens from time to time since the product comes from various areas and depths beneath the sea floor and the DE does change every now and again and then obviously have a impact on the accuracy of the levels when you compare them to the sight glasses.

Our inaccuracies offshore were very small since the DE normally does not change much but if yours have changed a lot since you set the radar up for the first time, this could be your problem and not the temperature changes.

Hi,

1- May i know what is the product?

2- Considering on the probes selection. HTHP and HP?

If u have this kind of characteristics, a single probes should be used with precaution in viscous or crystallizing media. Cooling of high temperature vapor in the upper part of the probe may lead to condensation and deposition that blocks the measurement signal(dielectric).