level transmitter honeywell enraf ATG 854

Good evening,
in the field where i work ,we are using the level transmitter honeywell enraf ATG 854 ,seems that te enraf is sending two parameters to the CIU Prime unit,then these two parameters are sent to the serial card of the DCS Delta V emerson,these parameters are sent registers(register 30115 and 30116).
the problem I can not find the meaning of each of these parameters .is there a way to identify these parameters?.
thanks

Scribd.com has a manual entitled "Instruction Manual XPU-2 Option RS-232C/RS-485", dated December 2006 that might have the Modbus slave register data, presuming the protocol in question is Modbus.

Be aware that you have to "play games" to view or download from Scribd.com, it is not free access.

Scribd.com has a manual entitled "Instruction Manual XPU-2 Option RS-232C/RS-485", dated December 2006 that might have the Modbus slave register data, presuming the protocol in question is Modbus.

Be aware that you have to "play games" to view or download from Scribd.com, it is not free access.
thank you David_2 ,i have checked that document,unfortunately i did not find the modbus slave register ,the registers which I am looking for are registers 30115 and 30116.is there another way to find these parameters,for example by using the PET ,or by communicating with the CIU prime(in this case what is the software used?).

thanks