LM2500 GE Gas Turbine Vibration Sensors issues (Proximitor)

Please I need answers to this issue.
I operate an LM2500 stevenson & Stewartson GE GAS TURBINE in my firm and the issue here is our proximitors (Vibration sensors) is indicating an alarm that means when it gets to a reading of 4mils the Gas turbine will trip and that we are avoiding cos it's a huge loss
it has passed the alarm level of 3.0mils approaching 4mils.
we have 2 of these sensors the second ones reading is okay they are both located at the Drive End (DE) of the Generator section and it's reading 2.5- 2.9 mils which is okay for now,but the one in concern is reading above 3.6mils and 4mils the whole power trips.
please if you have any professional idea I'll really appreciate it, without shutting down the Gas Turbine to fix the fault.
thankyou

Stewart & Stevenson package.

What is the turbine control system?

Is there a monitor for the proximitors (which are usually Bently--Nevada make equipment)?

Can you feel an increased vibration at the drive end of the generator?

Proximitors are usually pretty reliable.

How long since the last maintenance outage, or, how soon is the next maintenance outage?

Your post is not very clear. Try reading your post and making the necessary clarifications--AND providing the requested information.

Vibration equipment is usually very reliable, so trust it. Get someone to site with knowledge and equipment to verify or eliminate the equipment as the source of the high vibration.