Looking for a Wind SCADA training system or mock up

N

Neil Browne

I am teaching a 2 year wind technician program and in need of any kind of training aids for teaching SCADA as used in utility scale wind farms. Anything from power points to simulators. We do not have access to any actual turbines. I am familiar with the GE 1.5 MW wind turbine and it has nearly four hundred pieces of data accessible to a tech for troubleshooting purposes.

I don't have to have an app that elaborate...

Anyone know of any SCADA trainer, whether or not its slanted toward wind industry?

W

Walter Christmas

Neil, I am looking for a place to get trained on SCADA for the wind industry. Are you working for a school that provides this?

J

John R. Hayes

Take a look at www.igss.com. 7T has an extensive online training course for the SCADA IGSS System. You can also download a free 50 development that can be deployed on as many PC as you want. 7T also offers Universities & Colleges a VERY low cost learning packages. I will ask the Danish home office for examples for you. 7T has worked extensively VESTAS I will seek out a contact for you.

John R. Hayes
IGSS America
[email protected]

Mr. Browne,

What were you able to find? I am looking for Wind Industry PLC and SCADA training online but from an accredited program

thank you