Looking for BBC sigmatronic logic blocks

P

P. van Hoek

Is anyone familiar with these blocks? Maybe replacing them? Well I could use some to refill our spare parts stock.

We use these blocks for a safety control system in one of our factories. Since our spare parts stock is running low, we need to take action.
These blocks are Old and hard to find, but if we can't find replacements, we need to engineer a complete new system. This will take a lot of effort and money while the expected lifetime of the factory involved is only a few years.

So if anyone can help me refill our spare parts I'll be helped a lot.
If you need I can send a list of types we are using in our current system.

Hope to hear from someone soon...

D

DrStrangelove

I hope you are ready to engineer a complete new system or shut down the plant before it's expected life.

We looked at spares for ours several years ago and didn't have luck. Sorry we didn't think about keeping them. No one else had spares, so we never though about keeping ours for anyone. Just thought the systems were obsolete... well, they are obsolete.

K

Kees de Boer

I am familiar with the blocks. We currently run a burner control application with them which will be replaced in about 10 weeks. Once replaced the blocks will be available. However at this momen we need a timerblock to run the burner for this limited period. Would it be possible to do a swap?

Regards, Kees