Looking for Modicon Programming Device

L

Laszlo Bardos

I found this board while I was searching the web for a Modicon Programming device. Perhaps someone can help and knows where I can get one in germany.
We have a machining center with Modicon PLC. While the PLC program is lost we have to reprogram it but it is impossible without programming device. Please send an email. thanks.

E
What is the Model of the PLC you are trying to program? Modicon supports many different PLC platforms.

The problem with recommending Concept is he didn't say what family of PLC. Concept only supports the newer PLCs, like the Momentum, Compact, and Quantum . If it's an old 984 or 884 Modsoft or ProWORX NxT would be the better bet.

CK

J

Joseph Luft, FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc.

> I found this board while I was searching the web for a Modicon Programming device. Perhaps someone can help and knows where I can get one in germany.
> We have a machining center with Modicon PLC. While the PLC program is lost we have to reprogram it but it is impossible without programming device. Please send an email. thanks.
>

Hi Laszlo,

You might also consider PLC WorkShop for Modicon - 32 Bit which is Windows based software which supports Modicon PLCs including the 584, 984, Quantum, and Momentum processors.

If you have Modicon 884 PLCs, there is also PLC WorkShop for Modicon 884.

You can find information and demos about either product at FasTrak SoftWorks' website at www.fast-soft.com. You can also contact me for more details.

Thanks. Joe

Joseph Luft
FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc.

414-358-8088
[email protected]

D

Darko Zekovic

You can buy Concept or Modsoft from

ICT Integrated Control Technology GmbH
Gesellschaft fuer Automatisierungstechnik
Technopark
Am Hochacker 4
D-85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)89 46109 - 0 (Switchboard)
Tel : +49 (0)89 46109 - 314
Handy : +49 (0)171 871 6628
Fax: +49 (0)89 46109 - 122
http://www.ictglobal.de

Btw, if you have TSX Nano, TSX Micro or
TSX Premium you should use another software:
PL7-07 (Nano)
PL7-Junior or PL7-Pro (Micro and Premium)

Best wishes, Darko Zekovic