looking for optical and inductive sensor

H

haseeb

Dear friends
i am working in cd manufacturing company and we are using optical and inductive sensors. therefore i want to build inductive sensor and optical sensor for my company. we are using 24 volt PNP sensor. so if any one can arrange a schemtic diagram of any 24 volt operated inductive or optical sensors then please help me

waiting for friends reply
haseeb

Most of the sensors come with 3 wires.
Three colors of (1)red,black and other or
(2)Brown, blue and other
In (1) red connects to positive supply, black to negative supply and the third wire to load.
In (2) brown to positive supply , blue to negative supply and the third wire to load.
An easy way to understand PNP sensor is the first p for positive supply, second N for negative supply, the third P for positive OUTPUT ie positive voltage appears at the output when sensor is actuated.
For NPN sensor first N is negative supply, second P is positive supply and third N for negative output.
In PNP type sensor the output is connected to the relay or other load with the other wire in the load to negative supply.
In NPN sensor the output is connected to relay or other load with the other wire in the load to positive supply.
hope this helps,
regards,
sekar