major and minor inspection of gas turbine

hello,
what are the operations of major and minor inspection related to instrumentation other then the calibration of instruments
thank you in advance

Hi Lifa, my answer today would be same as it was when I wrote the above reference. It's called Predictive Maintenance (used to be Preventative Maintenance) in a few words, fixing things before they break down. Firstly look at your plant and see what has been causing you problems, do you perform regular load tests, they will help you to evaluate, look at costs vs. improvements. Be careful doing 100% instrument checks, sometimes this can cause more problems than leaving them alone, for sure 100% on Protection then highly troublesome stuff particular to your plant, then, particularly if downtime is very expensive to your plant, things like replacing servo valves.
The main thing is know your plant and what is causing you problems.

Hi Lifa, my answer today would be same as it was when I wrote the above reference. It's called Predictive Maintenance (used to be Preventative Maintenance) in a few words, fixing things before they break down. Firstly look at your plant and see what has been causing you problems, do you perform regular load tests, they will help you to evaluate, look at costs vs. improvements. Be careful doing 100% instrument checks, sometimes this can cause more problems than leaving them alone, for sure 100% on Protection then highly troublesome stuff particular to your plant, then, particularly if downtime is very expensive to your plant, things like replacing servo valves.
The main thing is know your plant and what is causing you problems.
okk thank you so much for your advice