Manual for Creonics Max/control two axis motion control

• Thread starter Cuauhtémoc Jiménez
  • Start date
C

Cuauhtémoc Jiménez

I have some old Creonics Max/Control for two axis motion controller but I can not use them because I do not have the sofware manual, I just have the installation manual, but I don´t know the intruction set of this controller.
I hope that somebody help me to found this manual.

Thanks.

D
Good Morning, I have acces to the programming manual for the Creonics MAX-MCC. I need the hardware installation (or at least a hardware reference) manual. Please respond to [email protected]

Thanks, Dan Becker

We are working with a system that uses an Allen Bradley servo controller model MAX CONTROL and an SLC 500 plc. The controller doesn’t seem to be working properly and we are going to replace it.

The problem is that we have very little information about this module, and couldn’t find anything on the internet, since it is obsolete.
We know that there is a software that can be used to program this controller, and we would like to take a look at it’s programming to see how it is configured and read it’s parameters so as to program the new system in the same way.
I wonder if you have this software or any other information regarding this controller and if you could send us a copy of it.

Many thanks.

We are working with a system that uses an Allen Bradley servo controller model MAX CONTROL and an SLC 500 plc. The controller doesn’t seem to be working properly and we are going to replace it.

The problem is with the MAX/CONTROL. The exact model is Creonics 128-0790 rev B, P/N: 999-051.

There are 3 status leds on the front panel of the controller, and the first 2 of them always remain on. We know this is a fault code, but we don´t know what it means.
We are going to replace it with two modules 1746-HSRV and if possible, we would like to read the MAX/CONTROL programming.

We know that there is a software that can be used to program this controller ( ACCEL or Gml ), and we would like to take a look at it’s programming to see how it is configured and read it’s parameters so as to program the new system in the same way.
I wonder if you have this software or any other information regarding this controller and if you could send us a copy of it.

We replaced 4 off the max motion control units 2 axis and 4 axis units from a machine. I have the programming software accel, and many manuals, plus 5 spare units.