Mark VI VCRC Diagnostic Alarm

Troubleshooting a GE Mark VI- TMR system.
The Diagnostic alarm is present on SLOT 8 VCRC. I have attached a screenshot of the alarms present. Searched the site and seems the issue was talked about .

https://control.com/forums/threads/vcrc-diagnostic-trouble.45709/

I've confirmed 110 Vdc (¬ 106.9Vdc) voltage supply to the TBCI terminal board from the PDM. I've checked the connection they are all tight no loose connections.
Is it possible there a configuration on the VCRC card that I'm missing?? . I've downloaded config and firmware, checked for the difference in configuration from the toolbox and everything seems ok.
Any other options I can try out???

Attachments

Troubleshooting a GE Mark VI- TMR system.
The Diagnostic alarm is present on SLOT 8 VCRC. I have attached a screenshot of the alarms present. Searched the site and seems the issue was talked about .

https://control.com/forums/threads/vcrc-diagnostic-trouble.45709/

I've confirmed 110 Vdc (¬ 106.9Vdc) voltage supply to the TBCI terminal board from the PDM. I've checked the connection they are all tight no loose connections.
Is it possible there a configuration on the VCRC card that I'm missing?? . I've downloaded config and firmware, checked for the difference in configuration from the toolbox and everything seems ok.
Any other options I can try out???
Hi

Looks like you got a "fuse blown " on J3 at least & "excitation voltage " not right on J33 according to this diag alarms

So Did you investigate on that point...
If yes what did you find ?

Controls Guy25.

cheedee,

Thank you for the update. We look forward to hearing more.

I am presuming this is the "new" Mark VI.?.?.? If so, I would like to know if this alarm has persisted since the "new" Mark VI was powered-up or if it just started recently, and if it just started recently was it after I/O was connected to this panel?

Thanks!

If it's for a Mark VI panel currently in service, the above questions are not important.

If the issue moved with the card from R to S, then definitely the card is bad. VCRC is one of the card we get for repair always and most of them are having I/O failure. If you are equipped for repair, try replacing the DC-DC converter.