Mark VIe Virtual Controller Keeps showing failed to bind IP Address error

In Windows 10 VM I am creating a Virtual Controller for a MarkVIe package. Microsoft [KM-TEST] Loopback Adapter created and correct IP addresses were added. I got normal response when I ping the controller IP address through command prompt.
However, When I create the Virtual Controller and put the Controller IP address (ex 192.168.101.161). After starting the VC it keeps showing Failed to Bind IP address.
I tried several versions (V06.08.01C- V06.11.00C- V06.02.00C) either x32 or x64 but without success.
I am suspecting Win10 is blocking something since the same was working fine with Win7 Virtual Machine.

Anyone has an idea how to fix the issue?

Additionally I tried to copy the simulator folder successfully downloaded the baseload, firmware and app code in the win7 Vmachine. it starts whereas the same failed to bind error appears again. screenshot below.

Attachments

It is written on the OEM procedure that one need to be sure about these elements , thats why iam asking these questions...prior to see why the VC cannot Bind the IP adress of the loopback adapter....

The IP adress should be teh same for both
...VC and Loopback adapter is that the case here ...

I see one finishing by 151 and other one finishing by 161....can you confirm

It is written on the OEM procedure that one need to be sure about these elements , thats why iam asking these questions...prior to see why the VC cannot Bind the IP adress of the loopback adapter....
Have you noticed any mismatch of the loopback adapter and the VC configuration? I am cross checking the whole thing with the procedure since 3 days but without success.

I really would like to support you better but quite difficult remotely...

By the way where are you from ....I am from France in Belfort where GE and ALSTOM got european factories and engineering offices