Contact Mr. Paul Huene with Accutech in Alberta, Canada at 403-247-4471 for
information on their oil in water analysers

Wade Carlson
SaskPower
Regina, Saskatchewan

S

Steve Monnet

Hi,

At the outlet of a condensate polishing system in a refinery we use an Horiba Oil-in-water monitor OCMA-25.

You can found the specification of this monitor (IR detection) at :

http://www.horiba.de

I hope this information could help you

regards

Steve

J
you might try Rivertrace engineering at http://www.rivertrace.com where they have p.p.m. measurements (essential for pollution control aboard ships and in industrial installations). There are, i believe, other manufacturers but this is the only one i have looked at.

E
A total carbon analyzer, not total organic carbon, has been used for many condensate systems where oil or any hydrocarbon needs to be detected. The best approach are those analyzers which utilize high temperature oxidation followed by CO2 measurement with Infrared detectors. Proper sampling is key to success. Best regards, Ed Nobrega

A

A k MAHBUBANI

Dear Mr Sanjeev Bhatia, There are only oil in water analysers avilable in market.As one of reply is already given that is Horiba and other is from Sigrist Switzerland which we had supplied 4nos in India and working succesfully.They are for on line measurement laboratory can also be supplied . we represent Sigrist in India, It works on UV Fluoresence. Calibration is slightly trikish. Normally it gives reading equivalent to Quine sulphate. For actual oil calibration you have to plot a graph for 4weeks and burn the EPROM. If you need info please contact M&G ANALYSERS,B-1-19 ,BHOSALE PARADISE, PUNE-411020,PHONE -5533850 OR FAX 4222553. THANKS ASHOK KUMAR MAHBUBANI Regards Sajeev Bhatia

A

A k MAHBUBANI

> A total carbon analyzer, not total organic carbon, has been used for many condensate systems where oil or any hydrocarbon needs to be detected. The best approach are those analyzers which utilize high temperature oxidation followed by CO2 measurement with Infrared detectors. Proper sampling is key to success. Best regards, Ed Nobrega < Your suggestion is good.But it will measure total hydrocarbon not only oil. Nowadays oil analysers are available in market but they give Quine sulphate equivalent reading (UV Fluorescence) to get actual oil reading is problem for that only solution is plot graph in field with actual reading verses Quine sulphate equivalent reading from analyser and burn the EPROM . Respected Nobrega I need your contact address with phone fax mail I want to contact directly. If you recall I met you at IONICS USA in 1995 I came from THEMAX LTD and now I started my own business. My contact is M&G ANALYSERS, B-1-19 BHOSLE PARADISE RANGE HILL PUNE 411020 MAIL [email protected]