Measuring Air Flow in a Large Room


Thread Starter


I am working on a project to detect, if a window in a greenhouse is bust. My first suggestion was to cover the wall it PT100's and measures if their was a large difference between them. But then someone suggested that I could could measures the air flow in the greenhouse to see if any windows was broken.

But do I measure that? A flow meter usually measures in a pipe or tube.

Hope someone will share their knowledge.

Mads Hansen