mechanical engineer

i new its not about control and i will delete this after i get the answer .
i am a new mechanical engineer working in a power generation plant , we have gas turbine frame 6b and i want to learn more and more about its maintenance ex: how to inspect the turbine and compressor from big details into the small one and i really try to search on google but found nothing .

so please if any one could knew any website can help me please let me knew .

To my knowledge there isn’t any websites for this. (Not free, anyway.)

You may find some YouTube videos; some will be good, others not.

While there isn’t much as far as details (with the exception of inspection reports), the Maintenance section of the Operations & Maintenance Manual is where you can get some high-level details. You will learn A LOT by watching during maintenance outages, especially the first time.

BUT the best thing ANYONE (mechanical or controls or operations) do to learn about the unit is to make large-size copies of the P&IDs for all the systems, study them, make notes on the drawings and read the System Descriptions in the Operations & Maintenance Manuals. Also, get a copy of the Device Summary and read it and transfer the device settings to the P&IDs. THAT’S the best way to learn about the unit and systems.

Then, during the maintenance outages make time to go out and find all of the devices in the P&IDs. It’s not easy, but we can help when you have questions (not doubts—but questions). If you will make this investment of time and effort you will be an excellent mechanical engineer who can help with troubleshooting and maintaining the unit and its auxiliaries.

CSA is correct as usual.

I would like to add. FIRST: Learn from the "Green Books" Operation and Maintenance manuals.

Then spend "A LOT OF TIME" observing turbine operation. NEVER EVER miss startup and shutdown events. Learn all the steps. Start with 14HR, 14MH, 14HA, and 14HS.
At these points much information is revealed.

I find myself fortunate to both operate and maintain turbines. Just being maintenance is not revealing the the cause of something because you had NO idea when it happened during turbine operation. Checking historical data only is less than nothing but many times is just nothing.