Mitsubishi FX direct serial protocol

W

warsky

I am looking for the technical documentation that spells out the direct serial protocol for communicating with Mitsubishi FX PLC's. All the docs I find are for doing what I believe is generically called FX protocol, but is designed for multidrop applications. The type I'm looking for is often called direct serial, probably because it only works in a single drop application. Among other things, one of the distinguishing features is that the protocol starts with STX where the FX protocol starts with ENQ. The is plenty of docs for the FX protocol, but I have found none on direct serial. Does anybody know where I can find it?

-Yes I have looked on the Mitsubishi site, both US and global in their manual cache (though if you know specifically where to find it on their site, I'd appreciate it). They have a many docs that describe the FX protocol, but none on direct serial.
-No, I have absolutely no interest in any third party control, ActiveX component, or OPC server, and already know where they are available. I just want the protocol description. I am programming an embedded controller and am not running on Windows.

Thanks!

I'm also looking everywhere for this information. If you find it please forward to me. I will do the same. Thanks!

J
modify, D8120
Ex. 381H (No protocol,No check,Terminal,[D8125]if use terminator,[D8124]if use header,baud rate=9600,1 stop bit,no parity,8 bits)
good lock.