Mitsubishi GX Developer V8.25B & Dell Latitude ATG D620 help.

E

eniltrah

Maybe your expertise can help me? I loaded Mitsubishi GX Developer V8.25B on my old IBM T-30 laptop w/ Win-XP Pro and had no problems. My co-worker crashed it. I bought a new Dell laptop w/ these specs:

Dell Latitude ATG D620.
MS Win-XP Pro Ver.5.1.2600 SP2 Build 2600
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
T5500 @ 1.66GHz
980 MHz 1.00 GB of Ram

W/ Mitsubishi GX Developer V8.25B I loaded the Melsoft Env setup.exe first w/ no problems. Then I loaded GX Dev. Setup.exe and at about 60% thru the GX Dev box where you click enter to put you Site Key in pops up. At this point the PC freezes up and I get the blue windows stop error screen.
Disable Bios Memory Options such as Caching or Shadowing:
*** Stop: 0X000000F4 (0X00000003,0X863295F0, 0X86329764,0X805D1180)
I contacted Mitsubishi Tech Support and they sent me a Tech Bulletin Issue No. T99-0074. Loading it w/ Program Comp.Wizzard. I did not get the blue Win. Stop Error but when it stopped loading the GX Dev box where you click enter to put you Site Key in pops up and stays there for approx. four minuets then I get an error.
There was an unknown Lic. Error (Type 8, Code-24). I called Mitsubishi Tech Support again and he said the reason was I did not uninstall all of the GX Dev software. Ok when I try to uninstall from add/remove programs I get (The log file ' C:\MELSEC\DelslGpp.isu ' is not valid or the data has been corrupted. Uninstallation will not continue.) Mitsubishi Tech Support says sorry we have not tested GX Developer on a Intel Core2 Duo CPU's and Japan has not sent us any info. So I figured I would go to the experts on Control.com

I would really appreciate your expertise.