Mitsubishi Plc manuals

• Thread starter Factory Automation Systems Limited
  • Start date
F

Factory Automation Systems Limited

Dear all,
Could somebody tell me the Website links that I can download manuals for Mitsubishi Plcs.
Thanks in advance
Ken Edmond

P

Pierre Desrochers

Ken - I do not think that they have it on there web site www.meau.com BUT if you call them in Chicago (800-950-7781) and be nice, they will email a pdf file of the particular PLC or card that you need IF it was writen. Not all the parts have there instruction book on this format yet ...

FYI - We bought the manual on the FX series ($25.00Can.) from a distributor and it is a very well writen piece of work. The A seri manual is not that great tough but if you purchase the FX manual you can get away with almost anything you want in the other PLC programming... the commands are quite similar.

This of course is if you are using MEDOC... the GPPWin is a bit more touchy to learn... (just hate using the mouse...)

Hope this help...

Pierre Desrochers
integral Instrumentation Inc.

P

Pierre Desrochers

FYI - We bought the manual on the FX series ($25.00Can.) from a distributor and it is a very well written piece of work. The A series manual is not that great though but if you purchase the FX manual you can get away with almost anything you want in the other PLC programming... the commands are quite similar.

This of course is if you are using MEDOC... the GPPWin is a bit more touchy to learn... (just hate using the mouse...)

Hope this helps...

Pierre Desrochers
integral Instrumentation Inc.