MkII Calibration patchboard jumpers

Could anyone help me locate were I could buy the small stackable jumpers used for the patchboard on the Old MK2 speedtronic calibrator cases. Not having much luck with my internet searches. Was hoping if I can't get the actual original jumpers someone might also suggest an alternative.

Thanks
Topcat

Newark Element

Manufacturer: POMONA
Newark Part No.: 34F850
Manufacturer Part No: B-36-2
Product Range: Model B Series

Regards,
Heathcliff

Topcat123,

I vaguely recall the jumpers. And I think they were just "mini" banana plugs, which, as you say, were capable of having another banana plugged into the top ("stackable")? Have you checked some place on-line like RS Electronics or Newark Electronics?

I think the US-based manufacturer was Pomona, but it's been a long time, mate.

Thanks for the reply Heathcliff but I don't think these are the type I need. These have a 4mm plug and the cable is a meter long. The type I am looking for were probably only about a 1mm plug and only about 10cm long. The cable was yellow. Being able to download images here would be most useful.

Still I now have two people (also MVP) saying it was Newark Elements/Pamona so on my way to sourcing.

thanks
Topcat

D
Dear Topcat,

I think (and I am sure) that I have what are you searching. We have more panels Speedtronic Mark2 and all accessories. Calibrator, documentation VMPA card, cables and yellow jumpers used to calibrate the speedtronic.

Try to send me a picture of this cable to see ...
my email is : [email protected]

Or tel me how to insert a picture on control.com

See you after

Amar DAMENE

topcat123,

Thank YOU for the feedback! Feedback is the most important contribution here at control.com; it's what sets this forum apart from so many others--being able to read if the information/solution provided was useful (or not!).

Glad to hear you found what you needed!