Modbus analyzer

J

James

Hello,

I'm searching some Modbus protocol analyzer with monitoring of serial communications (RS-232/422/485) between master and slave(s).

Actually, I'd like some software to use two serial ports copying signals from one to other in both directions, dispensing special cables and adapters.

I have a free WIN32 Console application that diode auctioneers two Async data streams into one serial port and separates them with timing if you are interested. You would need a single RS232/RS485 converter to use it with RS485.

> I have a free WIN32 Console application that diode auctioneers two Async data <

Please send it to alpha.bertha [at] yahoo.com

Hi,

see 232Analyzer 5.2 Free download.

Software RS232/RS485/RS422/TTL Serial Port Protocol Analyzer/Terminal/Debugger/Monitor -control, monitor, debug, log, spy, sniff, capture, view, analyze, and test serial ports activity. It allows communication logging (c/w timestamps in millisecond) between serial devices using serial ports (with optional 2-IN-1 cables and rs232/rs485/rs422/TTL converters). no more expensive hardware protocol analyzer is required. Besides monitoring capability, controlling (debugger, terminal emulator) a serial device becomes a simple task, such as PLC, Modbus and SCADA