Modbus poll error- time out/checksum error/ insufficient bytes received

Hi, I am new to Modbus. I am using Modbus Poll and Slave to test some connections. I connect to two modems to my pc and try to connect but i am receiving a lot of errors such as time out/checksum error/insufficient bytes received. The errors keep changing. The baud rate, parity.. are same for both master and slave.
Can anyone help me with this please?
Thanks in advance.
I have attached the communication display of master and slave.
left is slave, right is master

Attachments

Hi, I am new to Modbus. I am using Modbus Poll and Slave to test some connections. I connect to two modems to my pc and try to connect but i am receiving a lot of errors such as time out/checksum error/insufficient bytes received. The errors keep changing. The baud rate, parity.. are same for both master and slave.
Can anyone help me with this please?
Thanks in advance.
I have attached the communication display of master and slave.
left is slave, right is master
Hi

Can you tell us type of modbus that you have... Rtu.. Tcp...

Is the point of your testing to test the "modems" that you've connected to your PC, or something else (cable/wiring perhaps)?

What is the vendor and model of the "modems"?

What connection?

Please describe all equipment you're using (including vendor and model) and all connections being made (including where all wires are landed) .
Hi, Thank you for replying to me. The issue was solved, it was the connection problem between modem and pc. Thank you all.