Modbus to GE Fanuc Series Six

D

Dave Erickson

I need to gather some data from an ancient GE Fanuc Series Six PLC via modbus (2 wire RS485 multidrop)

PLC Center tells me that there are 5 different CCM cards available for the Series Six but can't tell me which one to use. GE Fanuc's website doesn't have the manuals available for download and most of their support personnel weren't born when this PLC went into service.

Does anyone know which CCM card to use? Does anyone have a manual that can be emailed?

Dave Erickson
DJE Design
Newport Beach, CA

C

Chris Schieman

There are 5 different CCM cards available for the Series Six but I can't find out on what card (Part #) communicates with what protocol. I need a list of protocols available and the CCM Part Number that goes with that card.

Thanks
Chris Schieman
Machine Drive Company
Cincinnati, Ohio

I need to gather some data from an ancient GE Fanuc Series Six PLC via modbus (2 wire RS485 multidrop)

PLC Center tells me that there are 5 different CCM cards available for the Series Six but can't tell me which one to use. GE Fanuc's website doesn't have the manuals available for download and most of their support personnel weren't born when this PLC went into service.

Does anyone know which CCM card to use? Does anyone have a manual that can be emailed?

Dave Erickson
DJE Design
Newport Beach, CA
Hi Dave, Did you figure out how to read Series 6 PLC data via Modbus RTU that time ?
I have similar situation.