Modicon Momentum PLC project upload

I

Issau

1. I a trying to upload a PLC program from a Modicon Momentum PLC. The project was loaded without enabling code generation options, now my challenge is how do I enable the code generation options & download the changed configuration to CPU without wiping the program? the programming language used is Concept v2.5 which is an IEC language.

2. i have got a laptop with serial comm port but my challenge is i can't talk to devices on Modbus Plus network. i can only talk to them through Modbus port. what settings do i need to set to enable modbus plus comms on my laptop? i am trying to talk to momentum PLCs (Compacts and Momentums, languages Modsoft and Concept)

M

Michael Batchelor

Well, the first question is, do you have a 98020 or a 98030 PLC? You said it's an IEC language, which implies it's a 98030. Is that correct?

Concept is just the environment, not the underlying language used.

Worry about the MB+ after you get this part straightened out. One step at a time or you'll get overwhelmed.

You will never be able to upload the code for a compiled project UNLESS the project was downloaded with the option set for UPLOAD ENABLED.

Modbus Plus requires driver software plus an interface card. Due to multiple PCMCIA card slot changes, currently the USB module is most common. Contact a Schneider distributor for pricing and availability.

1.I am trying to upload a PLC program from a Modicon Momentum CPU 534 14 A PLC. its showing uploading then upload IEC programs section disabled, there is no IEC upload information in PLC or opened project not empty.

2. I have got a laptop with serial comm port but my challenge is i can't connect to devices on Modbus Plus network. if I connect Modbus+ its showing no device available for selected LAN adapter number or LAN adapter number not available error ID: 0l9_11575

3.i can connect to them through Modbus port. what settings do I need to set to enable modbus plus comms on my laptop? i am trying to talk to momentum PLCs (Compacts and Momentums, languages Modsoft and Concept 5.2)

4.Need to download programs?