modicon pl7 micro error lamp always flashing!!!

A

anyaddress

Hi all, plz I need ur help.

I have a modicon micro plc and the error lamp is flashing (red colour), this happened before from 2 year. I just changed the backup battery, reprogram the plc with the application and every thing is fine and machine back to work normally. now I replace the battery with a new one (knowing that battery low level indicator doesn't light), the error led is still flashing but the machine just working fine except for error flashing. I reprogram the plc with the original application and run it, nothing happen. the error still flashing but the machine is working, using my pl7 micro software I go to diagnostic mode and it indicates that the last fault is caused by battery (I replaced battery, reprogramme plc but error is still flashing). any suggestion knowing that I have modicon plc micro (pl7 micro) with a memory card?

It appears you have a RAM style memorycard. I would suggest the slim watchstyle battery(s) in the memory card itself has fullydischarged. This is a different battery from the CPU. Take a look at the Micro hardware manual supplied with the PL7. Alternatively look on telemecanique.com for manuals for TSX Micro.