MOSCAD 400

A

Aam

Can anybody help me ??

I have problem with Motorola SCADA ( MOSCAD ) 400 RTU. I am using Wonderware for monitoring and link to RTU with MDLC ( DDE server ) using table like "T33C1R156", but I get missing data in the wonderware. I want to tracing this problem but I don't know how to configure MOSCAD RTU for mapping I/O address ??

Anybody experienced with MOSCAD 400 or could suggest any way ?

thanks,
Regards

Aam

M
Did you find the answer to your problem? If not or if you still have questions, call me at 714-542-1004

Sincerly, Mark Serres

J
Hi. I suppose you're using the Klinkmann DDE server. Check that you have the correct definition files (you have correct both system definitions and Table types) so you have "T33C1R156" addressed for your RTU ID. If you have missing data, probably you have problems with those files, try another RTU ID to see if you have same problem. I suppose that you're using motorola MCP-T gateway, also, verify that you have correct files for It (sites tables and config file). Regards.

I
I would suggest you use an Motorola application called I-FIU which contains an application to work with field RTUs, and directly interfaces to WonderWare via Modbus.

Irv