My second RSLINX-EXCEL question

V

VICTOR

I am using RSLINX, which takes data from PLC5 to an Excel Worksheet.
Each time when I start my Excel document a dialog box is starting and is asking me if I want to update my data from cells, I say YES and then another dialog box is asking me if I want to start the RSLINX application. I click YES, but is not starting. So, for a normal running I have to start first ("manual") my RSLINX application and after that I can start my Excel workbook. After that the dialog box is coming on asking me if I want to update the data from cells and everything is working normal (I am "online" with data from PLC in my sheet).
What I need is: -How can I make to start the RSLINX application when I start my Excel workbook, or how can I make to start the RSLINX application exactly then (after the second dialog box) when the Excel is asking me to do that.
Victor.

T
Configure RSLinx to run as an NT service. This way it will always be available on demand. See the online help.

I am not sure that I understood right.
How can I do that?, because on that computer (where I work with RSLINX) I have not installed Windows NT, I have Windows 98.

Victor.