need a tutorial of Bailey INFI-90 DCS

A

Anonymous

need a tutorial for Bailey infi-90 dcs and HIMA emergency shutdown system and bently nevada 3300 system and also GE mark V control system for GT.

H

H.V.VASAVADA

Dear Mr. Rao,

I would like to clarify some issues for INFI90 system. Can I have your contact details?

H.V.VASAVADA

Dear Mr. Bob,

I am interested to have BAILEY documentation so please how can I get them?

Regards,
Mahmoud
Saudi Arabia

The old Bailey INFI90 DCS CD is no longer in production (last edition 2001), however ABB does offer a subscription service to its Solutionsbank service, where all the older PDF manuals are available.

A

Arief Siswiyanto

Dear Bob,

I'm interested that CD INFI-90, how can I get the CD? I have international courier account. Please advise.

Arief Siswiyanto
PT. Selamajaya Bangun Teknika
Gelora Senayan - Jakarta
Telp. +6221-70604294
Fax. +6221-57902284
Mob Ph : +6221-68492002

This is not a CD but a Web site. Try this URL: http://solutionsbank.abb.com. You will need to contact an ABB sales rep in your area who can get you access to this service. On the Web site there is trial account available, please give it a go.

I use Bailey Controls Single Loop controllers ( SLCs).

The faceplates are burning out or becoming very dim. Is anyone else experiencing this problem and is there anything that can be done about it?

Thank you.

I just came back from ABB Automation World. ABB is, of course, the successor to Bailey Controls. Dinesh Paliwal, the Group Vice President for ABB's automation business gave a speech in which he noted that ABB has 78,000 employees worldwide. At least one of them knows the answer. My guess is that more than one does. Ask ABB.

I am sure you can find an ABB service engineer who knows the answer to your issue. I continue to wonder why you, and all the other people who post service and repair questions here, don't go directly to the vendor for help. It truly saves time, and they really want you to be happy with their stuff.

Start at http://www.abb.com.

Walt Boyes
Editor in Chief
CONTROL magazine
Putman Media Inc.
555 W. Pierce Rd. Suite 301
Itasca, IL 60143
www.controlglobal.com
blog: Sound Off!! at controlglobal.com
630-467-1301 x 368
[email protected]

I need a tutorial for Bailey infi-90 DCS, HIMA emergency shutdown system and Bently Nevada 3300 system and also GE mark V control system for GT.

Thanks,

Am interested in your documentation CDs... Let me know how I can get a copy.

Thanks, holodga @ yahoo. com.

I have profound knowledge in Bailey I90 DCS. If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact me.

baileyguy @ gmail. com