Need Assistance - Module Configuration Rejected: Parameter Error (Error Code 16#0009)

Hello everyone,

I'm seeking some guidance and assistance regarding an issue I've encountered while configuring a Proline Promag W 400 flow meter module in Logix Designer. I'm experiencing the following error:

Error Code: 16#0009
Fault Additional Code: 16#0000
Fault Description: Module Configuration Rejected: Parameter Error

I've carefully reviewed the module documentation, verified the wiring connections, and ensured compatibility between the flow meter module (Serial Number: T711F49000) and Studio 5000 Logix Designer (Version 33.00.00 Full Edition). However, I'm still facing this parameter error during the configuration process.

I've also attempted to access the web service provided by the flow meter module to view its configuration and parameter settings, but I haven't been able to identify the specific cause of the error.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions from the forum members who might have encountered a similar issue or have expertise with the Proline Promag W 400 flow meter module and Logix Designer. Specifically, I'm interested in any troubleshooting steps or guidance that could help resolve the parameter error and successfully configure the module.

https://files.fm/u/brm2ebkry