Need info about INFI 90

J

JHKIM

How do you do everybody !
I'm charge to control system of three plants. these have Bailey DCS system for plant operation.
I'm looking for engineer who advice me about all of the system.
If you have lot of experience about INFI 90, please would you let me know your e-mail address.

regards
JHKIM

D

Douglas Firlotte

I've been working on with the Bailey Net90/Infi90 DCS for about fifteen years, on a pulp and paper application, with about 13,000 I/O points. I'll answer what questions I can.

Contact me at [email protected]

M

Mike Bischak

Hello JHKIM,

I have about 4 years of experience with Bailey DCS systems, and may be able to help. Can you tell me a bit more about your system? How many
PCU's, kinds of Control Modules, kind of Operator Consoles, configuration tools (WinCAD, Composer, etc).

If you are new to Bailey, there is a product called DBDOC that you might want to look at. If you go to the web site "GMCL.com":http://www.GMCL.com , you can read all about it and download a free demo version. I have used it for about 2 years and found it very helpful as a training and troubleshooting tool.

Mike Bischak
[email protected]
973-661-2826

Hello Jhkim,

i am working in Sugar Industry since last four years on Infi90/ABB Conductor NT and Wintools.
The Total number of I/Os are 6000

If you have any queries and doubts don't hesitate to contact me.

regards,

ravindra
[email protected]