Need power factor monitor 4-20ma sensor

T

Trevor

I need a cheap power factor monitor that puts out a 4-20maDC signal to input to a PLC. If it was a specialty card that plugs into a GE Fanuc 90-70 or 90-30 PLC, that would be even nicer. GE Genuis Powertrack is similar, but out of budget.

S

Steve Bailey

If the Genius PowerTrac block at around $2500 US is out of range, then I suppose that the 90-30 power transducer module IC693PTM100 at around $1800 US isn't cheap enough either.

Try a Siemens SIMEAS T (7KG6000-8EA/EB). It measure V, I, P, Q and PF. We use it to carry the voltage/current signas to a RTU with 4/20mA.
It also have a IEC 60870-5-103 interface.

Luis Rios
[email protected]

T
Try Ohio Semitronics. They offer an extensive line of power monitoring transducers with 4-20mA outputs and 0-10V outputs.

K

Keith Curtin

GE Fanuc has a specialty module that plugs directly into a 90-30 baseplate. Sorry... I don't have the catalog number for this. Contact your local distributor for more details.

Regards,
Keith Curtin

K

Keith Curtin

GE Fanuc has a specialty module that plugs directly into a 90-30 baseplate. Sorry... I don't have the catalog number for this. Contact your local distributor for more details.

Regards,
Keith Curtin