Need to recover authorization for Simatic Step 5

• Thread starter KASSAVETAKIS SPYROS
  • Start date
K

KASSAVETAKIS SPYROS

I am interested in finding out how I can find a number to recover authorization for SIMATIC step 5 software . If someone have them please contact me as soon as possible . It's very urgent .

If you have your install.floppy there is no problem to recover your authorisation with the Siemens authorisation hotline. However I have a utility that can copy any Siemens authorisation even through a network. Best regards. Pat.

K

Kassavetakis Spyros

Dear Pat I'm interesting about the utility that you have and I wonder If it is possible to sent it to me by e-mail directly in my address: [email protected] Best regards Spyros

H

Hakan Ozevin

You can download the recovering software from Siemens product support web page ad.siemens.de

Search for entry ID#=114358

Good Luck

++++++++++++++++
Hakan Ozevin

K

Kassavetakis Spyros

My real problem is that I have my authorisation disk and the SIMATIC step 5 v7 Key but I must copy it because I have to transfer the key a lot of times per day. So I’m looking for a kind of software to copy the Key or somehow to recover the Key with authorization program. Best regard Spyros Kassavetakis

H

Hakan Ozevin

> So I’m looking for a kind off software to copy the Key Of course you cannot copy the key, otherwise it would not be a copy protection. If there is a sotware like that (which I don't know), it is not legal. > or somehow to recover the Key with authorization program. I am not sure if I understood your question correctly; with the authorisation program Authors.exe you can both authorise your hard disc and also take it back to the original red or yellow floppy disc. Than you can carry it to another PC. You cannot use an ordinary FD for this purpose and you cannot copy the FD properly. If you are working on different PC's, load STEP 5 software to all of them and carry just the key when you need. Of course you can work only with one PC at one time. You may contact to the hotline if there is a problem on the original FD.

K

Kassavetakis Spyros

Dear Pat I have Siemens authorization disk with SIMATIC S5 authorization key but I have to work every day in two different places so , I’m interesting about your software that can copy any Siemens authorization . And I wonder if you can send it to me . Please answer to me as soon as possible . Best regards Spyros [email protected]

Copying any Siemens Authorisation key is very simple, you just need a regular copy program for this. Of course it's illegal to do so !!!

> Copying any Siemens Authorisation key is very simple, you just need a regular copy program for this. Of course it's illegal to do so !!! I'd like to be able to use Siemens on two different computers, can you suggest a copy program that might be able to do this?

Hi Pat

Would it be possible for me to get a copy of that utility to copy the authorization.

It would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Steven

Hello Pat,

would you,or anyone, be so kind to send me that utility to copy the authorization disk. It's quite annoying to install twice on a daily basis.

Thanx Pat
Mailto: [email protected]

Luis