No alarm in hmi mark6e

I have some problem in mark 6e fram 9e gad turbine i cant showing the alarm when ishutdowm and restart pc alarm not appears only cimplucity is ok but alarm no
And i work do anathet restart and the pc and re open file cimproject and dowolaod new software all this work also alarms no showing and folder alarm server workstation not open also i cant open toolbox times anather i dont now what happen blease tell me what should be i do now

I have some problem in mark 6e fram 9e gad turbine i cant showing the alarm when ishutdowm and restart pc alarm not appears only cimplucity is ok but alarm no
And i work do anathet restart and the pc and re open file cimproject and dowolaod new software all this work also alarms no showing and folder alarm server workstation not open also i cant open toolbox times anather i dont now what happen blease tell me what should be i do now
Can you tell us since when this issue appeared...
Did you attempt to change/modify or doing some works on HMI or Mark6e and components hardware/software...

eng.hydarkazem,

Alarms from a Mark VIe are displayed using WorkstationST Alarm Viewer. WorkstationST Alarm Viewer has many, Many, MANY possible display filters and various configurations that can, if improperly set or configured can result in no alarms being displayed in the viewer even though alarms are, indeed, being detected and broadcast onto to UDH by the Mark VIe.

If alarms were being displayed at one time and they just stopped it could be the result of filter selections or Alarm Viewer configuration. For example, someone might have set a filter to ignore Process Alarms and only show System Alarms or Holds.

Or, someone has inadvertently hidden the WorkstationST Alarm Viewer window behind CIMPLICITY windows. Is it that you can't see a WorkstationST Alarm Viewer window at all or that the WorkstationST Alarm Viewer window is blank?

Are you sure WorkstationST Alarm Viewer is set to display Live Alarms and not Historical Alarms?

There are a LOT of possible filters and selections and it's likely that someone inadvertently set up a default configuration/filter that isn't showing live alarms (if you can see an actual WorkstationST Alarm Viewer window).

Uploading and/or downloading to the Mark VIe is only going to make things worse in other respects; please don't upload/download in haste--especially if you don't have a good working backup of the HMI hard drive.

And if you do have a good working backup of the HMI that might be a great place to start a recovery if you can't get a knowledgeable person to site to help if you can't get the WorkstationST Alarm Viewer configured and working properly. If there's one thing about Mark VIe it's that it's not shy about annunciating alarms. It broadcasts those alarms onto the UDH for any properly configured WorkstationST Alarm Viewer to display--it's highly unlikely the Mark VIe is not detecting and annunciating alarms; it's much more likely someone has clicked on something in WorkstationST Alarm Viewer that is blocking or filtering ”live” Process Alarms from being displayed.

I don't have access to a Mark VIe with an HMI running WorkstationST Alarm Viewer to be able to give step-by-step instructions, but you can investigate the various WorkstationST Alarm Viewer filters and configurations to check to see what is selected and try to return it to a normal working configuration. If you have questions, you can ask them here. You can also post screen captures and clear photos of displays to this thread which would probably help immensely.

eng.hydarkazem,

Look for GEI-100620.pdf on the HMI; it's the 'WorkstationST Alarm Viewer Instruction Guide.' It has LOTS of pictures and some good information you might be able to use to get WorkstationST Alarm Viewer (re-)set up and configured properly. (And, again, all of my responses presume the HMI is showing a blank Workstation Alarm Viewer window--an Alarm Viewer window with no alarms.) If you're getting data on CIMPLICITY it's most likely the alarm information from the Mark VIe is getting to the HMI, but for some reason (very difficult to imagine) there are no "live" Process Alarms in the window. It's not exactly clear from your post if the HMI is showing an Alarm Viewer window, or if it is and it's just not showing any alarms.)