Non loop power instrument impact to BMS

Dear sir,

I have material submittal to client..In that compliance statement..

As per our specification "Transmitter output signal shall be compatible with BMS. transmitter shall be loop powered from the BMS panel."

But our BMS vendor not complying with this "Loop power sensors are not provided. standard BMS compatible sensors are used"

What is the solution for this?? how can we solve this problem? how this impacts for my company??

Looking for your fast response..

sulthan

Most of the people on this forum probably know what a loop powered sensor is. For anyone who doesn't, it means that the 2 wires from the receiver to the instrument/sensor perform two tasks

- carries the electrical power to power the instrument and
- carries the process variable signal.

But what does your vendor mean by "BMS compatible" sensors? I don't know what that means. Please define it.

Dear sir,,

I am new to automation industry

Can you please suggest me the cable selection for Siemens BUILDING AUTOMATION 3 wire instruments

The instruments are follows:

1) QBE2002-P10 WATER PRESSURE SENSORS

2) QAM2120.040 DUCT TEMP.SENSOR

3) QAE2120.010 IMMERSION TEMP.SENSOR

Looking for your fast response

Thanx
sulthan

Belden 8770 060500
MULTI CONDUCTOR, 3 COND, 18AWG STRAND (16X30), POLYETHYLENE, CONTROL/INSTRUMENT

Tinned copper stranded conductors cabled. Polyethylene insulated except type 9770, which is polypropylene and has a paper wrap, and type 9418 that is S-R PVC insulated. All have Beldfoil® aluminum-polyester shield with stranded tinned copper drain wire except type 8729 which has three solid tinned copper-coated steel drain wires. All have PVC jackets. All UL recognized except type 9770.

http://www.alliedelec.com/search/productdetail.aspx?SKU=2162784