Octagon Ad Infinitum

J

James R. Gilliam

Simply put there has to be a better way than 56k limitations and high bandwidth. I think there is and have come up with a simple conversion technique to change any lenght of binary information into a single point representing the decimal equivalent of this strings value. My copyright is the Sundial Theory it uses the common spiral coordinate pattern used by NASA to define the point (decimal value) and then uses a small binary code to represent the points location. This is accomplished due to many factors the most important being the Octal base of the spirals expanding layers.

Would love to prototype a PLC or Computer system but this is well beyond my expertise.

Any input or requests for more output are welcomed

Sundial theory sounds like it might be a data compression algorithm, perhaps some additional explanation and references could be provided to give list members a better idea of what it really is.

Best regards,

Joe Manns, PE

Rainbow modulation a 5 color modulation for fiber networks and deep space communication systems. Sundial theory uses Binary string to digital conversion and digital to point conversion. With a coded point location using conventional color wiring and computer color schemes.

Long and detailed if interested contact me!

J

James R. Gilliam

> Sundial theory sounds like it might be a data compression algorithm, perhaps some additional explanation and
> references could be provided to give list members a better idea of what it really is.

I am sure by now you are starting to see the value of 1/[(p2^p)-1] and octal fractions.

As well as a math coprocessor that optimizes the most unique value of mersennes numbers in my opinion.

Which as a compilation or error check point gives scientific notation a edge as well as the order of magnitude. Keep in mind that the four least significant digits of the mersennes numbers replicate every 500 p values using this method starting with 8-1, and repeatedly doubling the intial 8 value and subtracting 1.

7,15,31,63,127.....8191...131071....524287...etc

All mersennes primes fit one of two formulas based on the least significant value being a one or a seven.
R
8*16=128*16*16*16=524288 7 127 524287

Or

2*16=32*16*16=8292*16=131072 2 31 8191 131071

A base 16 compared to base 2 which explains the minor differences as 2*2^3 = 16 values in others research.

Reference my own research

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_notation#section_5

Order of magnitude

Main article: Order of magnitude

Scientific notation also enables simpler order-of-magnitude comparisons. A proton's mass is 0.000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 001 6726 kg. If written as 1.6726 ×10 −27 kg, it is easier to compare this mass with that of an electron, given below. The order of magnitude of the ratio of the masses can be obtained by comparing the exponents instead of the more error-prone task of counting the leading zeros. In this case, −27 is larger than −31 and therefore the proton is roughly four orders of magnitude (about 10 000 times) more massive than the electron.

Scientific notation also avoids misunderstandings due to regional differences in certain quantifiers, such as billion, which might indicate either 10 ^9 or 10 ^12 .

Keeping this in mind you could easily reference any primes location as to its position relative to the mersennes number, the odd and/or even squareroot the 30n group in that grid layer then its positive or negative value, then 1, 7, 11, or 13. As a color coded odometer value with 500 sides with only the four least signifigant digits from the series 0007, 0015, 0031... As defined by 8n doubled minus one where n=1 initially then n=n+1 with each iteration.

Verified up to 2,000,000 p values
pn+1 verified to p=107 some spot checks past those pointsw

James R. Gilliam B.S., M.B.A.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Modbus 0