OMRON Help required

I

IP M USMAN LATIF

Hello,

I am troubleshooting a Sysmac C200HS CPU21 for the first time. I am comming up with following instructions and could not understand their functions.

1. TCMP
2. SCL
3. DIFD
4. DIFU

Unfortunately i don't have any sort of Omron literature and also please guide me about the I/O Numbering in this PLC. The configuration is as
follows;

CPU21
ID216 (32 Digital inputs)
OD218 (32 Digital outputs)
OC222 (12 Digital outputs)
IM212 (16 Digital inputs)
DA002 (04 Analog inputs)
DA002 (04 Analog inputs)
DA002 (04 Analog inputs)

Also if you can tell me any thing about the Timer, counter, data register format, i will be obliged.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Usman Latif
System Integrator

Here are few things I know about C200HS CPU21:
1- TCMP table compare instruction
it is used, I think' to compare one word register (16 bits) with each of a register bank. 1 instruction performs many comparisons.
3- DIFD differential down
it is used in a rung starting with a contact bit. The bit in this instruction is switched ON for one scan when the input contact at the beginning of the rung passes from on to off.
Ex.: ----| |-------- DIFD 10013
bit 10013 is ON for 1 scan when bit 00007 switches ON to OFF
4- DIFU differential UP
Ex.: ----| |-------- DIFD 10013
bit 10013 is ON for 1 scan when bit 00007 switches OFF to ON

D

David Wooden Omron

The C200HS Operation Manual, which is available online, will answer most of your questions. Go to
http://oeiweb.omron.com/oei/ and select Support from the menu at the top of the page. The next page will have a menu on the left side. Select Technical Manuals. On the next page, select Programmable Controllers. Select C200HS Operation Manual from the next page. The files are in .PDF format, so you will need the Adobe Acrobat reader to open them.

I hope this answers your questions.

David Wooden
Senior Software Engineer, Systems Integration
Automation and Enterprise Solutions Group
TAS Division of Omron Electronics LLC
Office: (847) 884-7034 Extension 432
Fax: (847) 884-9383
E-mail: [email protected]

S

Shahid Waqas Chaudhry

Try their web site. I believe that they have online manuals that you can use to deciper you problems.

Shahid