Optical encoder 600E from Clarostat

S

sarosero

hi.
I need information about the correct pin connections of this optical encoder from Clarostat. If anyone know that, please tell me... is urgent and Clarostat haven't answered my question yet.

thanks

S

SURESH KUMAR BS

Dear Friend I need to buy some Optical encoders from Clarostat. Could you please send me the Email, contact address of clarostat immediately. I need this information very badly. Kindly help me Best Regards Suersh Kumar BS

L

Louis Ashford

The pinout of the 600 and 601 series Clarostat Encoder is as follows: With the shaft up and the pins pointing towards you.. the pins number from 1 to 4 with 1 on the Left. pin cablecolor function 1 Red 5vDC @ 30ma 2 Yellow A-Out 3 Green Ground 4 Orange B-Out Input power 4vDC +-5% @ 30ma max Output 128 pulses per revolution Output Voltage 2.4v min with 10k load to ground Two output phases 90degrees +- 45 Degrees Hope that helps, Lou Ashford..

S

Sandeep Shah

Dear MR. Suresh Kumar

I believe you are from India. We can try to repair encoders if they are not mechanically damaged. If not then we can atleast give you the closest equivalent to solve your problem.

Sandeep