Panel Mtd Guage & Regulator Combo


Thread Starter


Does anyone know of a source for a panel mounted gauge & regulator combination? I have only one hole available in my control box. I understand a company may make this combination.

Paul Reynolds

You might look at Fairchild Industrial products. They call the Loading stations. But it is a small panel with a gauge and a regulator mounted below the guauge and the regulator adjustment knob below. You can download the Info off their web site at
Or if you are in texas call 800-836-0971 Barton Instruments.