PL7 junior software for Modicon tsx premium plc

O

Omar Gonzalez

Hi

I need help to find a web site, where I can get the cost for PL7 junior software in USA or if someone can give me the cost in here, besides that I need to know if there is a dealer in any city of Texas (Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Laredo, Mcallen)

I have a Modicon premium tsx57 PLC that was supplied with a alluminium oven from Europe.
Right now I have fails but can´t solve them, so I'm urgent to find this software.

I'm living in Mexico close to the border and I tried to find it in Mexico but the shipping time is too large that's the reason I'm need to find a dealer in the USA in the cities above mentioned I can go to buy it in there.

If some one can helpme please conact me as soon as possible at [email protected]

I will apreciate any answer.

Thanks.

J

jean-marie berger

Hi, you can get the list of US distributors for this product from the Schneider electric Industrial Automation web site ( "www.schneiderautomation.com":http://www.schneiderautomation.com ).
The menu to chose is on the left of the home page and called 'sales offices'. From there you chose the option 'Search for a distributor in the USA' and then you can refine by state, county, ...
I selected TX (Texas) as the state and got 167 distributors.
I found for instance Rexel Maverick (phone 214.630.8191) or Graybar Electric (phone 972.869.1843) in Dallas.
Hope it helps.
regards
jm