PlantQue vs PlantMetric

P

Pete Squires

Looking for people's experience with these packages. Any other good competition?

T

Trevor Ousey

I did a workshop on Plantmetric with Rockwell and was happy with the setting up. But I think cost makes it a hard product to get installed. I believe there is only one customer in Australia using it locally here. Also had a look at Wonderware's DTAnalyst, again easy to set up and brilliant web reporting, and with the next version it will provide line efficiencies.

G

Gerald Beaudoin

We have been using Plantmetrics from Rockwell for about 6 months now. Mostly good experience, some bugs, but seem to worked out now. We are now using the data to target problem areas. Generally, seems to be a good product.

Gerald Beaudoin

R
Mr. Squires,

Quite by accident, I noticed your post. I am the Principal System Architect for our PlantQue product. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Version 4.10 is being announced today.

Ralph Clark

P

Pete Squires

Ralph, I'm really looking for other users that have implemented one of the systems. I would be interested in what is available in 4.10. Please e-mail me with contact info.

Thanks, Pete Squires
([email protected])

J

Joe Van De Hey

Gerald,
What is the cost for hardware, software and engineering for a single machine cell? If you can break down cost and the overall usage such as
reports would be nice.
Thanks,
Joe