PLC and DCS basic literature, ladder logic

G

german bravo

I would like to download the Modicon PLC Trial Version or any other to learn basic PLC logic ladder. I also require some comprehensive literature on PLC and DCS system. It will be appreciated if some one could help in this regard. Regards. Iqbal Aftab

R

Robert Willis

Check out www.modicon.com to download a "Trial" version of both the ProWorX NxT or Concept Version 2.5 Programming Software. ProWorX NxT is the standard 984LL language and the Concept Version 2.5 is IEC61131-3 compliant. Regards Robert Willis Square D Company E-Mail: [email protected] > I would like to download the Modicon PLC Trial Version or any other to learn basic PLC logic ladder. I also require some comprehensive literature on PLC and DCS system. It will be appreciated if some one could help in this regard. Regards. Iqbal Aftab >

M
Locate your local Modicon distributor and request the following p/n:302SWA46900V22, this is a trial version of the Concept programming software. I think you will find the overall package to be a very powerful tool. For additional info. try www.Modicon.com or www.a-i-c.com - Mike Howard.

I suggest you to visit the "http://www.plcs.net/".This is popularly known as PLC TUTOR web site . I am sure you will find all the basics of using/programming PLCs. You can also conatct your local Siemens PLC vendor and ask for Microwin software for S7-200 PLCs.This is free evaluation copy which runs for 30days and has all functions which a PLC user needs to know.

G

Geoffrey McPherson

You can download the trial version of the modicon proworx nxt programming software. The User manual is also available for download. The URL for modicon website is www.modicon.com. You can contact us either directly through any of the options shown below, or through your local sales organization. Schneider Automation Inc. One High Street. North Andover MA 01845. USA Tel/Fax: Tel: 001 978 794 0800 Fax: 001 978 075 9321 Email: [email protected]

J

Joseph Luft, FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc.

Feel free to download a demo of the PLC WorkShop for Modicon - 32 Bit Windows and the full manual in PDF format from www.fast-soft.com.

If you would like similar information on other PLCs like Siemens, Allen-Bradley, and Square D, you will find them available for download at www.fast-soft.com as well.

You can contact me for more information. I would be happy to help.

Thanks. Joe

Joseph Luft
FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc
www.fast-soft.com

414-358-8088
[email protected]