PLC and Instrumentation Guidance

A

anees

Hello every one,

I am an electronics and communication engineer, but am working for a small contracting company in the Gulf in the field of instrumentation. My problem is, although I have been entitled with the post of Jr. Engineer, I am not doing anything related to my field as of now.

I am very much confused, and I don't know how to overcome this situation because my company doesn't have good enough projects in the field of instrumentation. Can someone kindly guide me how to take control of this situation? Because I can't quit until 2 years and I don't think I will do much in these 2 years. My mail address is anees965atyahoodotcom. I would really be glad and grateful if someone could give some valuable input. Thank you.

A

A PLC Programmer

Dear Anees,
You seems so much confused even your question is not so much Clear.

I know a number of electronics & communication system engineers who are doing well in Automation & Instrumentation.

Your company must have a marketing Department and Strategy to get Projects.

Start with small Projects.

There is huge amount of information regarding instrumentation and Automation available on internet.

Kindly specify your confusion. Then you may get more precise answer..............

A PLC Programmer
Pakistan

Thanx for taking some time and responding to my query. Actually i am bit nervous coz it's been almost 6 months for me but still havent done anything practical. All i have been doing is documentation. can u suggest me like how on my own i can get the roots of this field by myself. if u r still not clear about my confusion i will rephrase the whole thing in a differnt way but kindly guide. thank you

Dear friend
your are qulified in elctronics. i am also electronics engineer. remember electronics is part of instrumentation if you are not able to finding jobs related your field. i will send you notes on plc dcs scada and basics of instrumentation. send your email id on [email protected]