PLC and Programmer Unit for a Blow Molding Machine

A

Anil

I am looking for a PLC for my Blow molding Machine with 32in/32 out operating at 120 VAC input and 120 VAC/24 VDC. Could anyone suggest where I may buy a good system and how much should it cost in US Dollars.

It should cost you less than US$ 500. Any PLC brand should work. Look for the brand that gives you good local support.
Best regards,
Sekar

J

James Johnson

We provide custom PLC control panels and Programming, but would need more information about your system. Are you just looking for Hardware replacement? Do you have program documentation?

Please contact me.

It should cost you less than US$ 500. Any PLC brand should work. Look for the brand that gives you good local support.

Best regards,
Sekar

U really need the 32 in/out signals? How much money did u expect to pay? Will u use a ladder or C for programming the PLC?

Anil,

We are a blow molder. Depending on the type of blow molding you do, Control Technology Corporation is what we would use.

We do provide a parison programmer using an analog output from the CTC that drives an external error amp and then an external servo amp.

I would not use it on a wheel type blow molder but we use this PLC brand on Techne, VK, and Roucheleau extrusion blow molders.

thank you,

John Ross
Mohawk Molding