PLC for Temperature Control

I'm tasked with replacing a process's temperature controllers (which feature PID autotuning) with PLC control. Do any PLCs feature PID autotune or is that wishful thinking?

If autotune is not available with a PLC, then are any PLCs generally known to perform PID well, i.e. in a somewhat user-friendly way? More specifically, are any PLCs known to perform temp control well?

This is a first for me, so thanks in advance for any helpful input.

Siemens S7-1200 is the best choice, because it is easy to programing and supporting auto turn. But auto turning can not find the best parameters for PID control loop and some adjustment after tuning will be best.

Thank you, cunghuu. I guess it's also possible to turn off the auto-tune?? It might be a good learning experience to try to tune the PID loop myself, then, if I can't control it, to use the S7-1200 autotune as a backup. Or even to have a competition: Can I make a more stable loop than autotune?

Thank you, cunghuu. I guess it's also possible to turn off the auto-tune?? It might be a good learning experience to try to tune the PID loop myself, then, if I can't control it, to use the S7-1200 autotune as a backup. Or even to have a competition: Can I make a more stable loop than autotune?
Yes, auto-tune is a optional. You can also turn on/off as you want. It depend on your experience when working and tuning PID control loop. If you less experience working with PID tuning, you should do as I said.